Friday, August 21, 2026

Here we are. Are you a plant?

 I cannot get into details but I was basically bullied over a science fact, which became personal.

So for now the other blog is private. And I do not have the time or inclination to keep changing blogs.

I need to make this fun again art scifi science not experience what is going on in real life or the world in this space. I schedule time for that.

 Every now and then there's venting.

Some people have been amazing. Others have allowed bad behavior to rub off on them and I do not want to learn or be exposed to that behavior.

Still dealing with some health issues that are making me cranky.

Unrelated I've been watching strange new worlds. It's almost a spoof of startrek. Not great but enjoyable. They have comedic one offs and I chuckle everytime I think of the one i saw last night; the crew is inebriated by something and Spock 🖖 is doing mind melds with plants. Then thinks the crew are plants.

That's the mood I need to be in. The humor. Not the plant part.


6 comments:

  1. I'm a plant, stuck on the Gulf Coast Plains all my life. Grow where you're planted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codex
      Thank you, my new sister friend. Although a forest has more consideration than humans.

      Delete
  2. I have witnessed how you were treated and as a society we have become less civilized. I am sorry you had to go through that.
    I'm not a plant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codex
      That's very kind. Lol. I'm not a plant either. I think. Unless I'm a plant dreaming that I'm human.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link my Friend, it's a shame some folks have lost all civility. I like spoof type shows, they're entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codex@Bo
      . Yup. Most of the actors have a Broadway background so they did a musical. Something something is making them burst into song and dance. Really well done.
      An LMAO moment: this is what the anomaly did to the klingons, a warrior species
      https://youtube.com/watch?v=arQcprQvHOo
      "Why you always call us when you got your dramas" is on my voicemail. Too funny.
      Thank you my friend

      Delete

Review of Elsbeth

 Someone recommended it when I was looking for a comedic episodic show and we ended up watching Elsbeth. Not a show I would have ever watche...