Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Review of Elsbeth

 Someone recommended it when I was looking for a comedic episodic show and we ended up watching Elsbeth.

Not a show I would have ever watched in the past; it's in the category of the mentalist and all those other shows but somehow it's charming.

Every episode shows who did it then Elsbeth is figuring out who and why while up against a lazy corrupt department and system. It's that simple.

No big shoot outs. Improbable crimes. Silly and Fluffy. What I enjoy is the cast. Unlike monk no one is annoying. Elsbeth is quirky and her slapstick physical comedy is so over the top that one can't help but laugh. She truly is the show.

Nathan Lane and Vanessa Williams already guest starred.

If you need something to help you sleep this is the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Elsbeth

 Someone recommended it when I was looking for a comedic episodic show and we ended up watching Elsbeth. Not a show I would have ever watche...